SP-10 High-Speed Wraparound forming machine
(for cans, PET bottles, and glass bottles)
The "SP-10" handles the entire process, from grouping to casing, in a single, straight-through run. Since there is no need to set up multiple flows, operation is very stable and the time required for size change is significantly reduced. This machine is suitable for packing of glass bottles, plastic bottles, and cans.
Typical Applications:Glass bottles, plastic bottles, cans
(1) Mechanical fingers separate out specified number of units.
(2) Guide action aligns product rows, and feeds the product into the waiting corrugated sheet.
(3) Corrugated sheet is pulled down from feed hopper.
(4) The sheet is fed into the insertion section.
(5) The top and sides are folded into place. (Body glue is applied.)
(6) The inner flaps are folded into place. (Side glue is applied.)
(7) The outer flaps are folded into place, and pressure is applied by rollers.