Packaging system for mail order
What is e-Cube?
e-Cube is a packaging system that automatically adjusts the heights of corrugated boxes.
The box’s corners are cut according to the height of its contents, and the box’s flaps are folded and sealed with hot melt. Based on general-purpose A-type boxes, this is a new solution for mail order that reduces unnecessary space within the box and cushioning materials used. Together with optimizing mail order logistics and contributing to environmental friendliness, it also reduces unnecessary disposal after products are delivered to consumers.
Cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, home appliances, books, printed matter, DVDs, apparel, IT supplies, kitchenware, gifts, stationery, dry foods, industrial-use products, tools, mail order, etc.
Features of e-Cube
1. Height of the box is kept to a minimum while protecting the products within
- The optimal height is used by detecting the height of contents using sensors to reduce unnecessary space.
- The corners are cut based on the height of its contents, and the flaps are folded and sealed with hot melt.
2. Logistics costs are reduced, and collection within short periods is achieved
- Transport efficiency is improved through optimal box heights, and cost is reduced.
- Reliability and productivity are improved through automatic packing, and cost is reduced.
3. Improves corporate image through adoption
- Cushioning materials are not required due to optimal box height.
- Transport efficiency is improved, and CO₂ emissions are reduced.
- Looks smart, and also simple to open.
- Packaging material is A-type boxes only.
- Box footprint (length/width) is one or two sets.
EC08 (footprint: one set)
EC16 (footprint: two sets)
Machine dimensions (overall length) 4,605 mm 4,605 mm Machine dimensions (overall width) 1,480 mm 2,380 mm Machine dimensions (overall height) 2,475±50 mm 2,475±50 mm Feeding level 850±50 mm 850±50 mm Machine weight 1,800 kg 3,000 kg Air consumption 300 L(Normal)/min
Power consumption 3-phase 200V 7kW
3-phase 200V 14kW