News Releases / 2016
November 8, 2016
Rengo to Exhibit at EcoPro 2016
-International Exhibition on Environment and Energy-Rengo Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Kita-ku, Osaka; Chairman, President & CEO: Kiyoshi Otsubo) announces that it will again exhibit at EcoPro 2016.
Rengo’s booth is based on the theme “Corrugated packaging forest” and embodies Rengo’s concept for sustainable packaging manufacturing “Less is more.” The booth introduces various types of packaging friendly both to people and the environment. We hope visitors will take the opportunity to visit the Rengo booth.
Overview of EcoPro 2016
http://eco-pro.com/2016/english.html Schedule December 8 (Thu)–10 (Sat), 2016; 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
(December 10: 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Tokyo International Exhibition Center “Tokyo Big Sight”
Organizer Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry, Nikkei Inc.
Main exhibits at Rengo’s booth
Booth location East Hall 3, booth 3-012
▪ The system for recycling corrugated boards, and numerous advantages of corrugated packaging.
▪ “Rengo Smart Display Packaging (RSDP),” which is easy to
open and display, and helps to promote sales.
▪ Products which won awards at the Japan Packaging Contest, including “Rakuppa Display” which won the Japan Star Award.
▪ Functional corrugated boards with various functions such as being water resistant, damp-proof, and fire retardant.
▪ Disaster-related products such as corrugated board beds.
▪ Products with FSC Certification