Rengo Group Environmental CharterFundamental Philosophy
Rengo group contributes to the realization of a sustainable society through further reduction of environmental impacts in business activities, and supply of environmentally friendly products.Fundamental Policy
1. Observation of Environmental Related Laws and Establishment of Own Standard
Rengo group observes all laws, regulations and protocols relating to the environment, and establishes our own management standard to further reduce environmental impacts.
2. Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures
Rengo group actively engages in energy saving and conversion to renewable energy, and reduces greenhouse gases emissions.
3. Promoting Effective Use of Resources
Rengo group actively uses environmentally friendly materials such as recycled materials, as well as minimizes use of resources.
4. Reduction and Promoting Effective Use of Waste
Rengo group curbs waste generation and reduces volume of final disposed waste through reuse and recycle.
5. Supply of Environmentally Friendly Products
Rengo group conducts research and development based on social challenges, and supplies more environmentally friendly products.
6. Reduction of environmental impacts in supply chain
Rengo group reduces environmental impacts throughout the supply chain by procuring environmentally friendly materials and optimizing manufacturing and logistics.
7. Establishment of Collaborative Relationships with Stakeholders
Rengo group communicates with various stakeholders by raising environmental awareness, and at the same time, through proactive information disclosure related to the environment and activities in harmony with nature and communities.Established on April 12, 2009
Revised on April 12, 2021