Requests to Our Suppliers
We ask that our Suppliers strive to achieve the following in their business activities:
- Compliance with the laws and regulations of countries and territories in which business activities are carried out (anti-trust legislation, laws concerning subcontracting, labor, protection of personal information, etc.)
- Respect for fundamental human rights and promotion of safe and congenial working environments free of forced or excessive labor, child labor, and discrimination of any kind.
- Consideration for environmental conservation, among other things, through conservation of energy and resources.
- Procurement of raw materials with little stress on the environment, and little impact on the global environment and biodiversity.
- Establishment of supply arrangements excelling in quality, price and delivery, and which can continue to deliver in times of disaster or other unforeseen situations.
- Compliance with our Procurement Policy for Wood Pulp.
- Understanding and cooperation with our Conflict Minerals Policy.
- No bribes to any of our purchasing staff, nor the provision of any entertainment or gifts beyond socially accepted norms.
- Promotion of the above requests with regard to your own suppliers.